Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello!

My name is Monica Grimm, and though I would love to write about my illustrious career as a best-selling, internationally renowned, critically acclaimed author, that would be perhaps a slightly bit…premature (to say the least). So instead let me say, that since the truth is I am dreaming of someday having an illustrious career as a best-selling, internationally renowned, critically acclaimed author, I figured I should take the first step - publishing my first book.

Therefore, I present to you….

12 DAYS –
BOOK ONE

As any writer will tell you, writing isn’t a hobby, it’s a necessity. Day and night the ideas come, demanding to be written out into a cohesive tale of heroes and villains, action and adventure, love and romance, good and evil. And though you may want to, you can’t ignore the demands of these persistent thoughts, because seriously, they’ll give you no moment’s peace until you submit to them. So submit we must, endeavoring to write worthy stories that will hopefully, not only entertain, but enthrall and capture our audiences, as well. Therefore, it is my deepest hope that I have accomplished these things and that after reading the book one of the “12 DAYS” series, you will want to read book two! Keep in mind, there are eleven more action packed installments to follow J

No comments:

Post a Comment